Skip to content
Schedule changes, CrossFit news, and a COVID-19 gym study
- We’ve listened to your requests and added a 9:00 am class starting Monday, June 29.
- Members are not taking advantage of the Sunday 10:30 am class. We’ll keep it around for a few weeks to evaluate, so give it a shot if you want it to stay on the schedule.
- If you have RSVPd for a class (especially the 6:45 am class), and subsequently can’t make it, please un-RSVP so someone else can take advantage of it. If you can’t un-RSVP for some reason, text or email Mike (at a reasonable hour – 5:25 an isn’t reasonable, just FYI).
- COVID-19 is still a thing. Please follow our Club guidelines to help keep others safe. Masks + distance + hand sanitizing = higher margin of safety.
- CrossFit Inc. is under new ownership. We are monitoring the situation closely, and are optimistic that the new owner / CEO will make significant positive steps towards fairness and equality. But we’re still not supporting CrossFit until we see actual concrete changes.
- And lastly, here is an article on a study done in Oslo on reopening gyms and COVID-19. Short read; take it with a grain of salt, as it’s one study in one city, and isn’t necessarily indicative of our particular environment.