Hillcrest Athletic Club Fitness and Nutrition Challenge
Struggling to lose body fat?
Tried (and failed at) multiple fad diet schemes?
Want to learn health and nutrition habits that are actually sustainable?
Then this nutrition challenge is for YOU!
What you do:
Eat low-carb Paleo for 35 days, and work out with intensity at least 3 times per week. That’s it!
What you get:
- Five weeks of online, at home workout programming, designed by a professional Olympic coach – NO EQUIPMENT REQUIRED (but if you have some, you can still use it)
- Video coaching for each workout by our amazing staff of certified CrossFit trainers
- Expert nutritional guidance focused on fat burning and lean muscle gain, including a one-on-one 30-minute remote nutrition counseling session
- A supportive community of folks just like you who are on the same journey together and will help hold you accountable to achieve the results you want
- Knowledge and habits you can carry with you to help you continue to easily burn fat and keep it off for the rest of your life
- Saturday, September 12th, 12:00 PM: Kick off Meeting via Zoom (recording will be made available for those that can’t make the live Zoom meeting)
- First Weekend: “Before” Pictures, Benchmark Workout (At Home or at the Club)
- Monday, September 14th: Challenge Starts
- Final Weekend: “After” Pictures, At Home Benchmark Workout
- Sunday, October 18th: Challenge Ends
What people are saying:
Hey guys, I am really enjoying the challenge and I’m seeing great results! After about the first week I lost 5lbs! It’s also getting easier to plan out my meals and get the right percentages by repeating meals. This has been a great opportunity for an alcohol break too! Waking up on the weekends, feeling energetic and well slept is a major benefit. And when I go out with friends it’s easy to say I’m doing a challenge with my gym to avoid the pressure to drink.
This is a points-based challenge. On a daily basis, you’ll record your activities on a shared Google spreadsheet. Points are awarded as follows:
- 7 points for eating Paleo all day
- 3 points for working out (cap of 12 points per week)
- 2 points for “bonus” activities (stretch/yoga session, drinking water, getting sleep, eating fish oil)
- 2 points for community support activities (cap of 8 points per week)
- 25 points / week for keeping a complete and accurate food log (first two weeks only)
- Bonus points for completing both the kick-off workout and the final workout (50 point cap)
You can get a maximum of 515 points; to complete the challenge, you need to participate until the last day and score at least 400 points.
- All sign ups close the Wednesday prior to kick off at midnight
- If we are allowed to reopen the gym, your challenge fee includes gym membership for the duration of the challenge